4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAgaton Road, London SE9
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Conservatory and Loft Conversion
- Close to Dulverton School
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- 27'6 Through Living Room
- Easy Reach of New Eltham Station
- 85' Garden
- Off Street Parking
- EER -
Guide Price £600,00 to £625,000 A superb 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms semi-detached house situated in the Dulverton School catchment area and within easy reach of New Eltham Station. The property provides excellent family accommodation with large through lounge, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and a lovely loft conversion providing a further bedroom and en suite shower room. Presented in good condition throughout, the outside offers a delightful rear garden and off street parking at the front.
RECEPTION / DINING ROOM 27' 6" x 12' 7" (8.38m x 3.84m)
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 7' 11" (3.43m x 2.41m)
CONSERVATORY 10' 10" x 9' 4" (3.3m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM 2 15' 3" x 11' 7" (4.65m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 10" x 11' 7" (3.61m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM 4 8' 5" x 7' 10" (2.57m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 1 18' 6" x 17' 5" (5.64m x 5.31m)
GARDEN 85' x 24' (25.91m x 7.32m)
IMPORTANT NOTE Please note that all measurements are approximate. We have not tested any services or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide is verified by yourself on inspection, by your Surveyor and also your Conveyancer.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Tel: 020 8857 8857 or 020 8859 8590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
38 Mottingham Road, Mottingham, London SE9 4QR or 352 Footscray Road, New Eltham, London SE9 2EB
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51138801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100265004006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cockburn Estate Agents, Mottingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.