2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Lane, Barnham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom terraced cottage in a fantastic location
- Boarded loft space
- Front and rear garden
- Further outbuilding
- Potential for modernisation/ extension subject to planning
- EPC energy rating D (58)
This is a beautiful brick and flint terraced cottage ideally situated within easy access to rural walks as well as being close to many local amenities, and a mainline train station with direct links to London.
As you pull up to the property and park just in front of it by the wall, you walk through the gate and the front garden. Before you even enter the house, you will already appreciate the external decoration and character it has to offer. It really will be a treat to come home to everyday.
Just imagine a cosy front room, log burner going and a cup of tea in hand whilst watching your favourite film. The kitchen/ breakfast room is a great size, perfect for entertaining. It also provides access to the conservatory, utility area and W/C.
The property has two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor but it also has a room in the loft which is a great space, the house next door have converted their loft to use as a master bedroom. Subject to planning this is also possible here.
The garden is beautifully landscaped and ideal for sitting out and enjoying the sun, and in addition, through the back gate and down the path is a separate outbuilding perfect for storing all garden furniture etc.
Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the character and potential of this property.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living here! The road is so quiet and the neighbours are incredibly friendly and welcoming.
There is also plenty of potential for the next owners to add their own adaptation.
I am selling with no forward chain, so hopefully it will be a smooth sales process.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen / Diner: 17'1 x 9'7 (5.21m x 2.92m)
- Conservatory: 9'11 x 9'0 (3.02m x 2.75m)
- Utility Room / WC: 9'5 x 3'2 (2.87m x 0.97m)
- Bedroom One: 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom Two: 10'3 x 7'5 (3.13m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 6'10 (2.47m x 2.08m)
- Boarded Loft Space: 17'3 x 14'1 (5.26m x 4.30m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51138984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.