4 bedroom detached house for saleConifer Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- Impressive four bed detached residence
- Reception hall and ground floor shower room
- Study and office/playroom
- Living room and separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Magnificent family room with vaulted roof
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Ample block paved driveway and integral garage
- Secluded rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - An impressive and spacious four bedroom detached residence located in a highly regarded address off Long Lane.
Property Description - An immaculately presented four bedroom detached residence located in a highly desirable location on the western fringes of Tilehurst bordering Sulham Woods and Purley on Thames.
Popular primary and secondary schools, shops and frequent bus services are all minutes away. Miles of open countryside, Pangbourne village and Tilehurst Train Station with links to London Paddington and Oxford are all easily accessible.
Spacious and versatile accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, luxury ground floor shower room (with WC), front aspect living room, dining room, impressive family room with featured vaulted roof, office/playroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room and utility. The first floor offers a family bathroom, four sizeable bedrooms featuring a dressing room and en suite bathroom to the master.
The exterior provides a well-maintained secluded rear garden with side access leading to a good sized brick paved driveway and garage.
Please contact selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51139656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27332771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.