3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalstead Road, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Requiring Modernisation
- Popular Location
Available on a CHAIN FREE basis, we are delighted to offer this two bedroom semi detached house. The property offers the perfect opportunity to put your own stamp on a property and requires modernisation throughout.
This spacious renovation opportunity is situated on the popular west side of Colchester and is offered with no ongoing chain. The generous ground floor accommodation comprises of living room, sitting room and kitchen leading through to dining room at the rear with French doors to the garden as well as ground floor cloakroom. The first floor accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a study room and family wet room.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, lift shaft, radiator.
Sitting Room 8' 10" x 8' 11" max narrowing to 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.72m max narrowing to 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, space for appliances, square arch to:
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 3" extending to 12' 10" max ( 3.71m x 3.12m extending to 3.91m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Access to loft, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" max into cupboard x 11' 11" ( 3.89m max into cupboard x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, lift shaft.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max into cupboard x 8' 3" ( 3.71m max into cupboard x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, radiator.
Study 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a pathway to entrance door and small garden section with mature flowers and shrubs.
The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to patio with mature shrubs.
Proceed away from Colchester along A1124/Lexden Road, continue onto London Road, turn right onto Halstead Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51140172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.