2 bedroom terraced house for saleManadon Close, Manadon, Plymouth, PL5 3DQ
- TWO / THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
Located in Manadon close to local schools, bus routes and amenities is this delightful two/three bedroom family home. Offering well presented accommodation with modern fittings this would make an ideal first buy or family home. The accommodation comprises full width lounge with window to the gardens, hallway, kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen and door to the gardens. The first floor offers a modern fitted shower room with separate fitted WC, and bedrooms which were previously three, but have now been converted into two rooms. (The third room could be established with the reinstatement of the separating wall) outside the property boasts enclosed rear garden with patio and `potters` garden to the rear and gravel chipped front gardens. There is a garage located in a block nearby and the property benefits from the private location afforded by the access.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51140268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.