2 bedroom flat for saleGladys Avenue, Portsmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Share of freehold
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- No forward chain
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
A very well presented two bedroom flat with a share of the freehold! Available with no forward chain this property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen + re-fitted bathroom suite, two good size bedrooms with a large lounge. A must view for any first time buyers and buy to let investors.
A very well presented two bedroom flat with a share of the freehold! Available with no forward chain this property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen + re-fitted bathroom suite, two good size bedrooms with a large lounge. Being offered with its own private entrance as well having no ground rent or monthly service charges! A must view for any first time buyers and buy to let investors.
Door to front, stairs to first floor.
Storage cupboard, smooth plastered walls, radiator. Doors to:
Lounge 12' 2" Into breast plus recess x 10' 11" Min ( 3.71m Into breast plus recess x 3.33m Min )
Double glazed bay window to front, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, eye and base level units, fitted work surfaces incorporating an inset gas hob and electric oven under with cooker hood over, integral fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, spot lighting, cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 11" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.63m Max x 3.58m )
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, solid wood flooring, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, in built storage cupboard, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Suite comprising fitted bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, spot lighting, tiled to principal areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51140562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.