4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Sage Court, Farriers Park
- Nicely Tucked Away on the Popular Farriers Park Development
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Beautifully Presented & Improved by the Current Owners
- Lovely Kitchen with Appliances
- Garage (Converted to a Sitting Room)
- Driveway & Store
- Beautiful Garden with Lighting & River Views
- Book Your Viewing Early to Avoid Disappointment
- Electrical Goods Included in the Sale
Set in a lovely position with an immaculate low maintenance rear garden and the property boasts upgrades throughout. Internally, the property has been finished and decorated with an exceptional eye and comprises briefly entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom WC. The second floor has two double bedrooms and End-suite, the top floor has two further double bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51140889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.