2 bedroom flat for saleMercier Court, Royal Wharf, London
- 853 sq ft seventh floor two bedroom apartment with 192 sq ft of terrace space
- 20% of purchase price to exchange contracts with 80% on completion
- This property is available for completion in March/April
- Directly next to a new 35 acre development by ABP China
An 853 sq ft seventh floor two bedroom apartment with 192 sq ft of terrace space and far cheaper than current phases. The payment structure is 20% of purchase price to exchange contracts with 80% on completion. This property is available for completion in March/April.
Royal Wharf will consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, with the apartment buildings offering very generous 'family sized' apartments.
Royal Wharf is located directly next to a new 35 acre development by ABP China, the largest development of its kind in the UK. This state-of-the-art business district will act as a platform for financial, high-tech and knowledge-driven industries looking to establish and drive forward their business in UK and European markets. This site represents one of the first direct investments by a Chinese developer in London's property market and will eventually be home to over 3.2 million square feet of high quality work, retail and leisure space, including 2.5 million square feet of prime office space, creating a new, vibrant 24/7 district on London's waterways.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8162796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central and Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.