3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodrington Close, Banbury
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Very well presented
- Large landscaped rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Sold with planning permission for extension
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND IMPROVED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY. THE GROUND FLOOR HAS AN OPEN PLAN DESIGN LOOKING ONTO A VERY GENEROUS REAR GARDEN.
Entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, integral garage, generous rear garden, driveway, off road parking, double glazing, gas central heating.
<stylerun fontsize=18>£250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100) and after approximately ¾ of a mile turn left at the mini roundabout into Orchard Way. Take the first turning on the left into Wimbourne Avenue and Goodrington Close will be found as the second turning on the left. The property will be found approximately 50 yards down on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 32 GOODRINGTON CLOSE is a very well presented three bedroomed semi detached property that benefits from its own driveway parking and integral garage. There is a welcoming entrance porch/hall, leading to an open plan sitting room & dining room with a door to the kitchen. The sitting room has a gas fire, with rear French doors leading to the generous garden. The bedrooms are good sizes, this coupled with a good sized rear garden makes it a suitable family home conveniently located for easy reach of the town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Very well presented throughout.
* Planning permission exists for a single storey extension to the rear. Further information can be obtained from Cherwell District Councils website https://www.publicaccess.cherwell.gov.uk/online-applications/ The reference number is 17/00594/F.
* Integral garage and driveway parking.
* A rare opportunity to acquire a property in a tucked away location.
* Entrance via a uPVC door, coats' hanging space, wood effect laminate flooring.
* Sitting room/dining room with gas fireplace, space for a dining table, French doors opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, wall mounted boiler, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric oven with hob and extractor fan over and door to the rear garden.
* Landing with hatch to loft which is boarded, insulated and has light and ladder, airing cupboard, window to side.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom two is a double with views overlooking the garden.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single with window to front.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin, two frosted windows, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring.
* Garage with up and over door, light and power. Driveway providing parking for three vehicles.
* The rear garden is private, landscaped and of a generous size. There is a variety of shrubs and bushes and is mostly laid to lawn, also offering generous vegetable plot and large apple tree. External power point.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51148650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27333341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.