1 bedroom retirement property for saleGordon Palmer Court, Reading
- Purpose built Retirement Apartment
- Exclusively available to over 55's only.
- Situated amongst beautifully maintained communal Gardens
- Stair Lift to First Floor
- Re-fitted Wet Room
- Dual aspect 'double' Bedroom with built in Wardrobe
- Bright 15' dual aspect Living Room
- 10' Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- 'No Onward Chain'
Sansome & George Reading - This purpose built First Floor Retirement Apartment is exclusive to over 55's and is ideally situated in beautiful established and maintained communal Gardens yet within level walk of a wealth of amenities to include regular bus services and a host of Supermarkets and Shops. Other useful facilities within the complex include Residents Lounge, Laundry and Scheme Manager / Warden.
Approached via Communal Entrance with Telephone Intercom System and stairs (with stair lift) to First Floor. Internal accommodation comprises Entrance Hall with useful Airing Cupboard, a practical re-fitted Wet Room, dual side and rear aspect 'double' Bedroom with built in double wardrobe and a 15' front and side aspect Living Room opening to 10' Kitchen.
Complemented by double glazed windows and electric heating, the property is offered to the market with the advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications.
Please contact West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51150321.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27333672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.