3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlisson Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Off road parking
- Private rear garden
- Situated on the silver estate
- EPC Rating D
- 914 Sq. Ft. (84.9 Sq. M)
Situated on this popular road on the Silver Estate in Hillingdon, an extended and well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, offering neat and tidy interiors. The property also has off street parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
The ground floor comprises an open plan sitting room, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking and a private garden to the rear.
Glisson Road is situated just off Long Lane, within easy reach of Court Park, local shops, schools, Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital and the London Underground Station, with bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51151011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB161168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.