3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighbury Road, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- Valliant Combination Boiler
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Band TBC
- Spacious Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Separate Front Room
- Three Bedrooms & Upstairs Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Large Established Store To Rear
- South Facing Garden
Hunters BS3 are thrilled to offer to the market this superbly located three bedroom terraced home sitting on Highbury Road in Bedminster. With plenty of space on offer internally to include a spacious front sitting room & separate kitchen/ diner to the rear its sure to prove ideal for any first time buyer or young family looking for a home in this popular location. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite.
Outside, the rear garden is south facing and is mostly laid to lawn, there is also access to the block built rear store and vehicular access via a rear lane. The property is offered with no onward chain so is ready to be occupied prior to Christmas.. so call today for a viewing!
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
4.9m (16' 1") x 3.54m (11' 7")
2x windows to rear, stable door to rear garden, range of floor and wall units with contrasting work surfaces, single sinker/ drainer unit, space for cooker, access to under stairs cupboard
Access to loft, access to airing cupboard housing 'Valliant' gas combination boiler
4.91m (16' 1") x 2.7m (8' 10")
Large window to front, hanging space
3.3m (10' 10") x 2.3m (7' 7")
Window to rear
3.0m (9' 10") x 2.5m (8' 2")
Window to rear
Three piece white suite to include WC, wash hand basin and bath with power shower over, extractor fan
South facing rear garden, small cellar currently used as a store, access to block built store, vehicular access via rear lane
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator
3.84m (12' 7") x 3.5m (11' 6")
Window to front, radiator, open fire (currently not in use)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51151218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, BS3. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.