4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSparrowhawk Way, Jennett's Park, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Three/Four Bedroom Town House
- Redrow Built - Kenilworth Design
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles
Built by “Redrow Homes” to the “Kenilworth” design, this immaculately presented end of terrace townhouse is situated in the popular Jennett’s Park development and is within close proximity to neighbouring towns of Bracknell and Wokingham, conveniently located for easy access to Jennett’s Park Primary School, community centre and the shop (due to open in December 2017). Set over three floors with engineered wood (Walnut) flooring throughout, the downstairs accommodation has a cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining room to the front aspect with built-in appliances and an additional window which is very unusual for this design and a living room to the rear aspect which benefits from wood shutters, luxury custom built furniture from Neville Johnson. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both with high quality fitted wardrobes (from sharps), the second bedroom is double aspect, bringing in additional light to the whole floor. There is also a three piece bathroom suite and a study/fourth bedroom on the first floor. To the second floor, the master bedroom measures over 20ft and occupies the whole of the top floor and benefits from a double wardrobe, additional eave storage and an en-suite shower room. To the rear the landscaped garden is low maintenance and includes a decking area, while you also will own the land to the side of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51151329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS161596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.