2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodsford Close, Dorchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home with Garage Conversion
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Gas Central Heating
- Corner Plot Garden
- Off-Road Parking for Three Cars
- South-West Facing Aspect
- Family Sized Home
- Sought After Village Location
EXCELLENT FIRST TIME BUY, BUY TO LET OR FAMILY HOME!
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR TIME TO VIEW (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this to two / three bedroom, semi-detached property situated in the sought-after village location of Crossways. This ideal family home offers generous accommodation and benefits from a converted garage, creating an additional reception room/bedroom with separate enclosed office.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious open plan living / dining area, fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including electric oven and gas hob.
The first floor accommodation includes two large double bedrooms, with the master benefitting from modern fitted built-in wardrobes. Family bathroom with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, low-level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
Outside, the rear garden is situated on a corner plot and is of generous proportions. There is side access to the off-road parking area and accessible door into the garage conversion and office. The aspect of the rear garden is south-west allowing for plenty of natural sunlight.
Austin Estate Agents would highly recommend a viewing of this property to fully appreciate the additional accommodation it has to offer.
Crossways is a sought-after village location situated five miles east of the county town of Dorchester, Dorset. The village of Crossways is becoming increasingly popular due to the attractive development of Woodsford Fields, a modern development architecturally designed to match property built in Georgian and Edwardian times. Frome Valley Primary school is located within a short distance of the property and currently has a good Ofsted rating. There are two local convenience stores and a village hall. A nearby mainline railway station offering access to London Waterloo can be found at Moreton station.
Additional notes: The property is double glazed throughout and runs off mains gas. There is parking situated at the property for up to three vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51151791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.