2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuxton Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Ideal for first time buyers.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached house. This property comprises of; front and rear gardens with off road parking, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached house. This property comprises of; front and rear gardens with off road parking, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. This property is ideal for first time buyers. Bexhill train station is 0.9 miles away which offers transport links across the South East. This property is in a sought after area of Bexhill and viewing comes highly recommended.
Having off road parking for two cars, dropped kerb and security lights.
Having a radiator and a door to the front aspect.
Having a WC, radiator and a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 12' max x 14' max ( 3.66m max x 4.27m max )
Having an electric fireplace, radiator, understairs storage, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
A fitted kitchen having wall and base units with work surfaces, a gas hob and electric cooker with cooker hood above, a one and a half bowl sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having loft access and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 10' ( 4.32m max x 3.05m )
Having built in wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.33m max x 2.90m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above, wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having a patio adjoining to the property leading to an area which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51154515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.