5 bedroom barn conversion for saleFishwick Bottoms, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Spacious five bedroom semi detached barn
- Boasting separate annexe and double garage
- Within a semi rural location yet easy access to city centre
- Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory
- Four bedrooms, family bathroom & shower room
- Annexe comprising, lounge, snug, bedroom & en-suite
- Driveway and private west facing gardens
- No chain delay and viewing highly recommended
Spacious and well presented five bedroom semi detached barn boasting fantastic sized living accommodation with annexe and situated within the semi rural location of Fishwick Bottoms offering excellent access to Preston city centre, motorway links and the Guild Wheel. The property comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fantastic sized conservatory, kitchen, utility room, to the first floor, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. Further benefits are with the double garage and workshop, with annexe above boasting lounge, snug, bedroom and en-suite. Externally there is a driveway providing off street parking and fantastic sized private west facing gardens to the rear. Not to be missed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51155145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.