3 bedroom detached house for salePENRYN, Cornwall
- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- IMMACULATION DECORATIVE ORDER
- DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED LEVEL LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- CAR PORT AND PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE-GLAZING
A delightful and immaculately presented, detached three bedroom house set at the top of this prestigious development completed in 2012. Lawned gardens, car port and parking space. Viewing recommended.
Round Ring Gardens is a very attractive and sought after modern residential development located on the St Gluvias side of the historic town of Penryn. A short drive takes you into the town centre which has a wide range of local facilities including a variety of specialist shops and galleries, local day to day shops, post office, doctors surgery, dentist practice, a restaurant and cafes.
There is a popular primary and secondary school on the outskirts of the town. Penryn is the home to the University of Cornwall at Tremough.
Penryn railway station provides access to Falmouth and to Truro, where it links with the national rail network.
A delightful, detached, three bedroom house set at the top of this prestigious development completed in 2012 and benefiting from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
The property is immaculately decorated throughout with a good range of high quality fittings. In brief, the ground floor is presented as an open plan style living space, with good size lounge area, comprehensive fitted kitchen/dining room together with a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom. The outside space is presented with lawned gardens, a car port and additional parking for one vehicle.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1775_3332181
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51155385.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3332181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.