5 bedroom detached house for saleFlux Drive, Deddington
- Double attached garage
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast area and utility room
- Family room with French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Two en suite bathrooms
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF DEDDINGTON LOCATED IN A QUIET POSITION WITH BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GARDENS.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen breakfast room, utility, cloakroom, five bedrooms, one bathroom, two en-suites, rear garden, driveway parking, double garage, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£725,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Oxford 15 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 9 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through Adderbury and continue to Deddington. Before you reach Deddington you will see Deddington Grange on your right. Please park where available in the visitor parking area.
Situation - Deddington is a lovely village with a vibrant high street. Enjoy eating in one of the many great pubs, browse around the shops or visit the parish church. The local schools benefit from consistently good Oftsed results and theres a handy health centre in the village. Just a stone's throw away is the A4260 with links to Banbury and Oxford. And the nearby M40 and Banbury and North Oxford train stations provide commuter links into London.
The Property - This superb five bedroom detached home enjoys a beautiful kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden as well as a set of double doors leading to a spacious separate family room. The large sitting room and dining room both have a bay window to the front. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, two benefit from en suite shower rooms, plus there is a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
* Immaculately presented five bedroomed family home
* Highly sought after village location
* Very high specification throughout, finished to an exceptional standard
* Brilliant kitchen family room, great for entertaining
* Very light and airy, split over two floors
* Double garage with driveway parking for numerous motor vehicles
* Spacious entrance hall with doors leading to dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and sitting room
* Located at the front of the property either side of the entrance hall is a good sized dining room, and sitting room
* Thoughtfully planned, with modern living in mind, the family room leads onto the open kitchen breakfast room
* Two separate french doors open onto the landscaped rear garden
* The bedrooms are of good sizes, four being doubles with one single bedroom
* On the first floor there is one family bathroom and two en-suites.
* Externally, the property offers a good sized family rear garden, double garage perfect for storage or workshop space, and driveway parking for numerous vehicles.
* Throughout the property the decor is neutrally presented, and where applicable in kitchens and bathrooms, the specification of the products used are of exceptional quality.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51155532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27334880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.