3 bedroom terraced house for saleCobblers Bridge Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- First floor bathroom
- Close to town centre, station and beach
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- EPC energy rating C (72)
This is the perfect location for someone looking to be within walking distance of the town centre, yet not on its doorstep!Cobblers Bridge is a popular road combining terraced family homes with the odd bungalow dotted in.The property has been rented out for a number of years now and during that time has been well cared for and maintained. The main lounge is a great size so makes it ideal for dining too.Three separate bedrooms all at first floor level, will enable the family to grow without the need to move for a while and the rear garden is a good size, ideal for children to play in.There is ample street parking available to the front and Herne Bay High School is close by. The property is both gas centrally heated and double glazed and is ready for any potential investor to purchase.There is a short walk to get to the railway station and a little further on, the town centre itself.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The property is perfect for letting out. It has laminate flooring downstairs and a combination boiler in the attic for the hot water and heating.The rear garden is well enclosed and a great size, ideal for entertaining in the summer months.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 6'5 (2.59m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 7'1 (2.47m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 9'4 (3.53m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51155910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.