2 bedroom apartment for saleWilson Tower, 15 Christian Street, London, E1
- STYLISH TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ELEVENTH FLOOR WITH LARGE PRIVATE BALCONY
- LARGE OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ROOF GARDEN, GYM AND CONCIERGE
New to the market. We are excited to offer a stunning two bedroom apartment on the eleventh floor with far stretching views of Canary Wharf and surrounding areas from your private balcony. This stylish accommodation compromises of a large open-plan reception room with access to your balcony, a modern kitchen and two generous double bedrooms with storage space and en-suite shower room to the master and balcony access from the second bedroom.
Additionally the development benefits from a beautiful communal roof garden, on-site gym and concierge.
Situated between Wapping and the bustling Commercial Road this property is ideally located for journeys into the city from a number of major transport links, including underground, overground, DLR and the soon to be opened Cross Rail (2018).
Reception with Open Plan Kitchen
21'9" X 11'9" (6.62m X 3.57m)
10'1" X 9'4" (3.08m X 2.85m)
10'5" X 9'8" (3.18m X 2.95m)
20'9" X 3'10" (6.33m X 1.17m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.