1 bedroom apartment for saleCloth Court, St Bartholomew, London, EC1A
- ONE BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- LOCATION BENEFITTING FROM CROSSRAIL
- PERFECT EQUALIBRIUM OF FINISHES
- BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT IN A QUIET SIDE STREET
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
A one bedroom apartment within a stunning boutique development tucked away in a quiet side street within this desirable location opposite Smithfield Market. Finished to the highest standard whilst retaining the Georgian character features.
Arranged over two floors, internally you are spoilt with solid oak parquet wooden floors throughout, open plan kitchen with oak and stainless steel faced cabinets, incorporating integrated wine cooler and an array of high specification designer appliances. The living area has a feature wall with a polished plaster effect and adequate space for entertaining. Internal stairs lead to your generous sized bedroom with a range of fitted oak cupboards and en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and night lights.
The property features are so vast, that viewings are strongly recommended to see for yourself. Large sash windows benefit from secondary glazing with remote controlled blinds to ensure privacy and, along with scene lighting, produce a relaxing stress free atmosphere. Leading interior designer finishes and high end furnishings, of which are available by separate negotiation. Heating and air conditioning capable of being controlled remotely from phone or tablet; a unique feature that extends to security cameras externally and throughout the common areas, along with access to the property.
Location benefits from superb transport links all within easy reach. The arrival of Crossrail in 2018, Farringdon will become one of the UKs busiest rail hubs. Connecting with Thameslink and the London Underground to provide links with outer London, the Home Counties, the City, Canary Wharf and three of Londons five airports. With statistics of 140 trains per hour flowing through the Farringdon station at peak, this apartment is in the heart of a prime location and would suit perfectly to all buyers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.