2 bedroom flat for saleMarina, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Stunning English Channel Views
- Excellent Position on Burtons Marina
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Living Room
- Shower Room/W/C
- New Lease
- Double Glazing
- Easy Reach of Mainline Railways Station
- Vacant Possession
- Kitchen with Views
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring to the market a two bedroom apartment enjoying some of the finest views available on Burtons historic Marina. The property has been newly decorated but there is room for further cosmetic improvement the property which is situated on the third floor also boasts double aspect living room and kitchen both with stunning views and shower room/w/c. You are within easy reach of numerous cafes, restaurants, galleries in addition to the mainline railway station with direct links to London. To be offered with freshly redecorated communal parts, new lease and vacant possession viewing is highly recommended by Wyatt Hughes, please contact us for further information and viewings. EPC RATING E
Communal Entrance - entryphone, stairs rising to third floor landing.
Entrance Hall - entryphone.
Living Room - 5.05 x 3.72 (16'6" x 12'2") - double aspect with superb sea views, double glazed window.
Kitchen - 2.77 x 2.45 (9'1" x 8'0") - range of working surfaces, cupboards under cupboards over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, double glazed window with sea views.
Bedroom One - 3.62 x 2.53 (11'10" x 8'3") - double glazed windows with views to side towards Beachy Head.
Bedroom Two - 2.73 x 2.40 (8'11" x 7'10") - double glazed windows with overlooking the church and West Hill to the rear.
Shower Room/W/C - suite comprising shower, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, door to cupboard housing tank.
N.B - WE HAVE BEEN VERBALLY ADVISED A NEW 99 YEAR LEASE WITH £150 G/RENT RISING EVERY 25 YEARS. SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE APPORTIONED APPROX 15% OF TOTAL OUTGOINGS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51158727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26388977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.