1 bedroom flat for saleAberfeldy Village, East India Dock Road, Poplar, London, E14 0HR
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 552 sq ft
- 5th Floor with Private Balcony
- South Aspect
- Oak Flooring & Video Entry System
- New Public Park & Green Spaces
- £250m New Village Masterplan
- 10 minute walk from East India DLR
- 150 Year Leasehold (from 2016)
New Build Sales presents this modern 1 bedroom apartment (552 sq ft) situated on the 5th floor to the highly popular Aberfeldy Village development in Poplar E14.
This newly built apartments offers contemporary open-plan living spaces comprising handle-less designer kitchen units fitted with integrated appliances, oak flooring throughout, fitted wardrobe and carpeting to bedroom and a fully tiled bathroom suite. The property further benefits from its own balcony, video entryphone security system, access to secure bicycle storage and 9 year NHBC warranty.
Located within easy reach from East India Dock, Langdon Park and All Saint DLR stations, residents in Aberfeldy Village will benefit from quick and easy transport connections to Canary Wharf, North Greenwich and the City. Canning Town Underground Station is a 10 minute bus ride, allowing direct access onto the rest of the capital's transport network via the Jubilee Line.
This £250m masterplan will see the creation of over 1,000 new homes, a new high street with modern retail, community and health amenities, an energy centre and public green spaces to create a new community in the heart of E14.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.