2 bedroom apartment for saleShearer Road, Portsmouth
- First floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Excellent order throughout
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Private entrance
A superbly presented two bedroom first floor apartment that has been completed to an excellent standard throughout. Comprising two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom suite.Complete with a private entrance and CCTV this property is perfectly suited to first time buyer
A superbly presented two bedroom first floor apartment that has been completed to an excellent standard throughout. Comprising two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom suite. Complete with a private entrance and CCTV this property is perfectly suited to first time buyer. Offered with no forward chain viewing is essential.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, recessed spot lighting. Doors to:
Lounge 11' 8" Max x 14' ( 3.56m Max x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front, recessed spot lighting, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, electric over, gas hob, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, recessed spot lighting.
Bedroom One 13' x 7' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, w/c, wash hand basin with vanity, bath with mains shower over, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51159882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.