1 bedroom apartment for saleMeranti House, Goodman's Fields, E1
- Brand new one bedroom apartment (693 sqft)
- 5th floor with balcony (Courtyard Garden Views - West)
- High specification Kitchen
- 24hr concierge
- Residents cinema / Gym / Swimming pool
- Developer: Berkeley Homes
- Close to Aldgate & Aldgate East Station
New - high specification one bedroom apartment (693 sq ft) on the 5th floor with balcony with Courtyard Garden (West) views in Meranti House in Goodman's Fields. This well designed apartment will have the benefit of lift access, 24hr concierge and access to residents cinema, five star gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pool.
Famous by the location situated closely to Liverpool Street, Shoreditch and the City. It's also a walking distance to the Tower Bridge. The closest stations are Aldgate and Aldgate East.
Service charge: £4.63 per sqft
Leasehold: 998 years
Ground rent: £500 pa.
Warranty: 10 years NHBC
Please call us to arrange a viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2391414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.