3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGorse Road, Stanley Park, FY3
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Stanley Park Area, Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- No Chain Delay
- Viewing Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL Window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase leading to first floor.
LOUNGE 15' 3" x 13' 5" (4.66m x 4.09m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 13' 5" x 12' 5" (4.1m x 3.8m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed French doors to conservatory. Door to under-stairs storage cupboard.
CONSERVATORY 16' 6" x 10' 5" (5.04m x 3.19m) Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, tiled flooring with under-floor heating, double glazed double doors to garden, door to:
SHOWER ROOM Shower, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, under-floor heating.
LANDING Radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 13' 5" x 11' 11" (4.11m x 3.65m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
BEDROOM 2 13' 6" x 9' 6" (4.13m x 2.91m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, decorative ceiling.
LOFT ROOM/BEDROOM 3 22' 6" x 13' 5" (6.86m x 4.1m) (measurements at longest points) Two skylight windows, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the rear of the property is a low-maintenance garden with gated side access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.