4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYew Tree Cottage, Hebden Road, Grassington, Skipton, BD23
- Extended and well planned living space arranged over 2 storeys
- Three ground floor reception rooms, plus conservatory and family kitchen
- Four first floor bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities
- Idyllic Dales setting with stunning views
- Extensive gardens and ample parking
- Beautiful rural setting but close to local amenities
A substantial semi-detached home offering flexible family accommodation, ample parking and delightful gardens as well as stunning views in this rural location a short distance from Grassington.
The well planned accommodation has been extended by the current owners and now includes three ground floor reception rooms and a conservatory as well as a family kitchen, with four first floor bedrooms one with en-suite facilities, house bathroom and separate w.c. Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property which has the benefit of oil fired heating as well as some sealed unit double glazing. There are substantial gardens to the front and rear elevations as well as ample parking facilities and some of the finest views in the area.
The property sits a short distance from the bustling village of Grassington, which has a wide array of amenities including primary and secondary schooling, a health centre, a village hall, shops, a recently opened supermarket, places of worship and leisure facilities. This thriving community is readily accessible from the market town of Skipton, which has a wider array of facilities and is convenient for the commuter for the conurbations of East Lancashire and West Yorkshire. From the town's railway station there is a regular service to Leeds and Bradford.
On entering Grassington from Skipton follow the road round to the right passed Barclays Bank and the car park. Proceed approximately 1 mile where the property will be seen on the left hand side. It is the first one of two semi-detached houses and is accessed by turning left up a private drive and then right after 25 metres and is identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51160887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI160380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.