2 bedroom lodge for saleMelville Road, Southsea
- State of the art holiday lodge, brand new in 2016!
- Two double bedrooms each with walk-in wardrobe
- Connected to mains gas, electricity, sewerage and has a BT landline
- Large decked terrace and garden to the side with storage shed
- PITCH FEE'S PAID FOR NEXT YEAR!
Brand new in 2016, this two bedroom lodge finished to a high specification is situated on one of the largest plots in the site! Benefiting from a driveway, large roof terrace and garden externally and two double bedrooms, two walk-in wardrobes and en-suite to master bedroom...
Brand new in 2016, this two bedroom lodge finished to a high specification is situated on one of the largest plots in the site! Benefiting from a driveway, large roof terrace and garden externally and two double bedrooms, two walk-in wardrobes and en-suite to master bedroom; modern kitchen and bathroom and large reception room internally - this amazing little lodge is what your holiday home dreams are made of! The property has full mains gas and gas central heating as well as mains electricity, landline (BT is the provider) and sewerage. The site is just off of the beach and the pitch fee annually includes access to the communal swimming pool, refuse collection and maintenance of the site. *Please note you must vacate this property for 28 consecutive days in a 12 month period*
Double glazed door from side elevation, work surfaces providing utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine, door to boiler cupboard, door to:
Lounge/diner/kitchen 20' 6" max x 19' 5" max ( 6.25m max x 5.92m max )
Vinyl clad ceiling, papered walls, two double glazed windows to side elevation, feature fireplace (electric fireplace recently installed) double glazed French doors to terrace, radiator, carpet. Fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, inset stainless steel sink.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Vinyl clad ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator,carpet, door to:
Plenty of shelving and built in storage, carpet, door to second bedroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Vinyl clad ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpet, doors to another walk in wardrobe and:
Shower cubicle, WC, vanity suite, double glazed window to side elevation.
Vinyl clad ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, lockable door to walk in wardrobe.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.