4 bedroom bungalow for saleGuldrey Fold, Guldrey Lane, Sedbergh, Cumbria
- An interesting bungalow of distinctive design.
- Spacious, versatile and well planned family accommodation appointed to an excellent standard.
- Lounge with wood burning stove and separate dining room.
- Kitchen/breakfast room.
- Four bedrooms.
- Family bathroom and cloakroom/w.c.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Large detached garage/workshop and outbuildings.
- Good sized gardens and ample parking.
- Discreet edge of town location adjoining open countryside with lovely views.
A delightful and individual four bedroom bungalow of distinctive design offering versatile and spacious family accommodation. Large garage/workshop, outbuildings, ample parking and good sized gardens. Discreet edge of town location with superb views. Fabulous! Energy Rating 'D'
From Sedbergh town centre follow the A684 Station Road out of the town in a westerly direction. Turn right at Morphets Garage into Guldrey Lane. Follow the lane to the top and then turn left. Follow the lane more or less to its end to find the property on the left-hand side.
Guldrey Fold occupies a discreet location at the head of a private lane in a highly sought after residential area of Sedbergh on the edge of the town adjoining open countryside. The views from the front of the bungalow are superb.
The historic town of Sedbergh, which has its roots in the Norman times, is renowned as a book town. Sedbergh has a good range of shops, cafes, leisure amenities, churches, pubs and schools, including the highly regarded Sedbergh School. The town is wholly within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is tucked under the southern slopes of the Howgill Fells.
The town is well placed for Dent, Kirkby Lonsdale, Kirkby Stephen and Hawes. It is only a 10 to 15 minute drive to Junction 37 of the M6 motorway and is also convenient for access into the Lake District.
Gravelled driveway to front providing off-road parking for two motor vehicles side by side. Additional parking space in front of the garage.
The bungalow occupies a good sized plot with pleasantly laid out gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden enjoying a sunny southerly aspects. The gardens comprise lawns, paved patios, well stocked herbaceous borders, shrubs and trees, including fruit trees and raised beds. Aluminium framed greenhouse.
The track between the main front garden and the garage also forms part of the property; it is subject to rights of way in favour of the neighbouring properties.
Integral with the rear of the bungalow is an undercroft store.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51167865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN110413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.