3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleA charming Edwardian cottage
Withdrawn from Market
- Within walking distance to the Town Centre and park
- Period Character Features
- Wooden strip flooring
- Kitchen and breakfast area
- Open plan living area
- Very good size and private rear garden
- Off Road Parking
- Sought after road in Alresford
- OPEN TO OFFERS
If we were to sum up this house in just three words, then it would be - Charming Period Home. Semi-detached, it is as pretty as a picture and is perfectly located along one of Alresford's most sought after roads. Sympathetically modernised over the years it is light, bright and spacious and ready for a new owner to call home.
The living and dining room have been opened up into one big, lovely room with stripped wooden flooring and gets flooded with sunshine. The bay window boasts a window seat from which to watch the world go by with a large cup of coffee, and on winter evenings there is both an open fireplace and a woodburning stove to make things feel lovely and cosy.
The kitchen/breakfast room is lovely and big with views over the garden and is the real hub of the house. There are shaker style units providing plenty of storage which are beautifully offset by solid beech worktops, and there's a gas-fired Aga to keep things really toasty!
Upstairs and the master bedroom is lovely and light thanks to two sash windows. A good size, it enjoys built in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast allowing you to make the most of the space. The second bedroom is also a good size double again with fitted wardrobes whilst the third bedroom is a good size single and looks over the garden at the back. The bathroom is an ode to the Edwardian style of the house and of course has a rolltop bath! And, next door to it, you'll find a separate shower room with a WC. No queues for the bathroom in the morning in this house!
Back downstairs and French doors from the kitchen/breakfast room lead you outside to the garden. Typical of a property of this age it is lovely and long with plenty of opportunity to exercise those green fingers! The front of the property has a brick paved driveway where two cars can comfortably sit side by side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51167880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8276366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRADO, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.