3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerwent Close, Brierley Hill
- Semi Detached Property
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen (incl white goods)
- Three Bedrooms (including furniture)
- Front and Rear Garden
- AGENTS NOTE: structural alterations have been made to the property. A Building Control Final Certificate is available for inspection
Semi detached property which has a lounge, fitted kitchen which includes fridge/freezer and washing machine, three bedrooms to include all bedroom furniture, bathroom, front and rear garden and garage. Property has been re-furbished. 10 years building insurance will be offered upon purchase.
A semi detached property which comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen which INCLUDES FRIDGE/FREEZER AND WASHING MACHINE, three bedrooms which INCLUDES ALL BEDROOM FURNITURE, bathroom, front and rear garden and garage. Property has been re-furbished.
AGENTS NOTE: structural alterations have been made to the property. A Building Control Final Certificate is available for inspection
With double glazed door to front, storage heater, storage for coats and shoes, laminate flooring.
With WC, wash hand basin and part tiling to walls.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to front, fireplace and ornamental coving.
Dining Room 19' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.99m x 2.84m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear, storage heater and storage units.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, sink and drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over window to rear with door leading to garden. Kitchen to include fridge/freezer and washing machine.
With stairs to first floor accommodation from hall, double glazed window to side, cupboard housing boiler, and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to rear, cupboards, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.81m )
With double glazed window to front, wardrobes, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains, coving and storage heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to rear, wardrobes, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains, storage heater and coving.
With double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and full tiling to walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with drive to side.
With a raised decking area, gravel stones, patio area and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51169239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.