4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale33 Mauricewood Rise, Penicuik, EH26 0BL
- 4/5 bedroomed semi-detached villa
- Open plan kitchen/dining room and utility
- Living Room plus versatile family room/5th bedroom
- Master bedroom with large en suite
- 3 further bedrooms and shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private gardens to front and rear plus driveway
Tel agent 0131 561 5919/07595820611
Located in the sought after residential area of Mauricewood in Penicuik, this semi-detached villa offers extremely flexible, family sized accommodation. Originally with just three bedrooms, the extended property (formerly single storey garage) now features an additional and very spacious double bedroom/family room on the ground floor plus a new master upstairs with impressive 4 piece en suite (bath, shower, wash hand basin and W.C.). The property also comprises a spacious lounge with fireplace, dining kitchen with tiled flooring and French doors to the back deck area, W.C. and handy utility room (providing access to the garden) plus 3 further double bedrooms and family shower room. To the rear, there is a beautiful south facing, fully enclosed garden with deck, garden shed and summer house, whilst to the front a well-maintained garden and large driveway can be found. Both gas central heating and double glazing are installed.
The property lies in Council Tax band E. All floor coverings, blinds and fridge are included in the sale price.
To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595820611 outwith office hours).
Surrounded by unspoilt open countryside, the town of Penicuik enjoys a spectacular Pentland Hills backdrop on the west bank of the River North Esk. The town has an excellent choice of schools, several individual shops, a large Tesco supermarket, banks, a post office, library, medical centre and excellent bus services. Recreational pursuits are varied including a sports centre, tennis, golf, fishing and cycling. Penicuik straddles the A701, 9 miles south of Edinburgh and is only 3 miles from the City Bypass connecting to the A1, M8, M9, the Forth Road Bridge and Edinburgh International Airport. Straiton Retail Park offers a wide range of “High Street” options including a large Sainsbury's supermarket and IKEA.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51169683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.