3 bedroom terraced house for saleDongola Road, Plaistow, E13
- Superb three bedroom period house
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception/dining room
- Offers a spacious kitchen with large breakfast area
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Finished to a high modern standard
- Boasts a lovely paved/decked rear garden
- Local shops and links to further amenities
- Green spaces close by
This wonderful three bedroom period house has been finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, offering excellent living and entertaining space, one bathroom, one shower room and a gorgeous paved garden.
The property is ideally situated near local shops on Barking Road, with the green spaces of Plaistow Park also close by. Plaistow Underground Station is nearby for reliable transport links to Westfield Stratford and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.