4 bedroom detached house for saleAintree Drive, Balby, DONCASTER
- Well presented four bedroom family home
- Lounge, Dining room, Good sized dining kitchen, Conservatory
- Downstairs wc, Two en suites, Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000 This spacious four bedroom detached family home is located in this sought after area of Woodfield Plantation. The property benefits from two en suites and a conservatory.
A front facing sealed unit door gives access to the property. There is a central heating radiator, useful cloakroom and laminate flooring. A door gives access to the garage.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and a central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 3" ( 5.82m x 3.43m )
Entered via double doors from the entrance hall is this spacious lounge. There is a front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with pebble effect gas fire. There are two central heating radiators, a tv aerial point and laminate flooring. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
A good sized dining room with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and french doors opening to the conservatory.
Dining Kitchen 15' 3" x 12' 8" max ( 4.65m x 3.86m max )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and a side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher. there is space for a fridge freezer. There is a central heating radiator and a tiled floor.
With rear and side facing double glazed windows, overlooking the rear garden. There are a set of side facing french doors and an electric wall heater.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window. There is a useful storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 18' 4" max x 14' 1" ( 5.59m max x 4.29m )
A master bedroom with four front facing double glazed windows, providing an abundance of natural light. There are wardrobes providing ample hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and a door which gives access to the en suite.
With a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and a good sized walk in wardrobe. A door gives access to the en suite.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the wall, a tiled floor and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" inc wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.00m inc wardrobes x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
A well presented bathroom with a side facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a hand wash basin, low level wc and a paneled bath with shower above. There is partial tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with a driveway providing off road parking. This driveway internally leads to the garage. to the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants and trees to the boarders and a shed.
With up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51171129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.