3 bedroom bungalow for salePardown, Oakley, Hampshire, RG23 7DZ
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Most Sought after village location
- Potential Development Opportunity
- 0.20 Acre plot with secluded 100ft rear
- No Onward Chain
- Sealed Bids by 17th November
****SOLD STC, SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED, APPLICANTS WAITING****
Location, Location, Location. Blue House is delighted to offer to the market this extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow located on a generous sized plot (circa 0.20 acre) in one of Oakley's most sought after roads - Pardown. Built in 1959 and owned by the current owner since 1963. In need of updating and modernisation throughout an exciting and rarely available development opportunity exists, subject to planning consent, to create a wonderful enlarged family home. Double glazed windows and doors, oil fired central heating.
Oakley is a sought after and peaceful rural village close to Basingstoke Town with its excellent shopping centre. It has first class road and rail communication links to the M3 corridor, London and the south coast. The village has two pubs and a small parade of shops including a Post Office. There is a doctors'and dental surgery and both the infant and junior schools have received outstanding and good OFSTED reports respectively. Oakley also benefits from BT and Virgin fibre optic.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue House Estate Agents, Oakley, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.