2 bedroom flat for saleCambridge Heath Road, London, E2
- Exquisite New Development
- 14 Apartments Overlooking Green Space
- Stones Throw from Bethnal Green Tube
- Close to Numerous Markets and Shoreditch
- Collection of One and Two Bedroom Flats
- Contemporary Decorative Finish
*New Development* This exquisite development of 14 homes is located in the heart of vibrant Bethnal Green. Bethnal Green has become one of London's most sought-after postcodes due to its culture, diversity and is a place of continuing transformation. Macpherson Apartments is situated opposite the V&A Museum of Childhood and overlooking the green space of Paradise Gardens. The development will help shape the local community with a new church, café and community facilities all being built as part of the scheme. This two-bedroom apartment spans 736 sq. ft., featuring a private balcony, Italian-designed kitchen and floor-to-ceiling glazing. Help-to-Buy is available for the one-bedroom apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHM170039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.