5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighlever Road, London, W10
- Beautiful family home within the St Quintin Conversation Area
- Five beautiful bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Two floors of living space and a west facing garden
- Located on a stunning street lined street in North Kensington
Located on one of North Kensington's highly favoured streets this beautiful family home comes to the market having been fully extended and refurbished to the highest of standards by the current owners.
Providing elegant and grand proportions as well as seamless flow throughout, the house provides a family with ample living and bedroom accommodation with a highly stylish finish. The property comprises a formal double reception room with a large bay window, beautiful feature fireplace with a marble surround, which leads directly into the kitchen/diner/family room and through to the fantastic south west facing garden, which is accessed via the beautiful wooden French doors and can also be accessed via the side entrance of the house.
In terms of bedroom accommodation the first floor houses a spacious master suite with bespoke built in storage, an extremely well appointed en suite with a separate bath and shower, which also services, via a Jack and Jill door an additional double bedroom which would be ideal for a young child or could be used as a dressing room as well as a smaller bedroom. on the top floor of the home there is a fantastic double bedroom with a separate bathroom and boiler housing room.
Finally the property also benefits from having had a spacious basement, which has been dug with taller than average ceiling heights, which houses a great double bedroom, en suite bathroom, additional WC, utility room as well as a large playroom/reception room with an open plan kitchen providing this area with unrivalled flexibility.
Highlever Road is one of North Kensington's most desirable streets as it is a quiet tree lined road and is highly sought after for families looking for a home within this fantastic neighbourhood. The area provides easy access into the city via the tube and bus links of Ladbroke Grove and has easy access to some of the top schools in the country including Bassett House, Chepstow House and Notting Hill Prep School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51173751.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV122260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, North Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.