2 bedroom bungalow for saleBirchin Lane, Nantwich
- A very well situated semi detached bungalow
- Within a highly regarded position nearby to Nantwich town centre
- Within large lawned gardens extending to the front and sheltered gardens to the rear
- Large entrance drive and detached garage
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen
- Central heating, double glazing
- Offered with NO CHAIN for early completion
- Requiring some updating and improvement and offering tremendous potential
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
A well situated two double bedroom semi detached bungalow within a highly regarded position nearby to Nantwich town centre affording further potential. With a large garden extending to the front and sheltered garden to the rear with a long driveway and detached garaging. Offered with NO CHAIN for early completion. Early internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51174471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8256362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.