2 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont Road, Reading
- Victorian Terrace - Beautifully presented throughout
- 1.5 miles to the west of Reading Town Centre
- Reading West Train Station 0.5 miles
- Covered Porch to Entrance Hall
- 26' open plan Living Room with Bay Window
- Superb re-fitted 12' Kitchen with integrated Oven, Hob and Dishwasher
- 2 'double' Bedrooms both in excess of 12'
- Stunning separate four piece 1st Floor Bathroom
- West facing 'courtyard style' Garden
- UPVC double glazing and Gas fired central heating to radiators (n/t)
Sansome & George Reading - Having been comprehensively and tastefully re-furbished by the present owners in the last 3 years of ownership, this Victorian Terrace house is presented in superb order throughout. Ideally located under 1.5 miles west of Readings thriving Town Centre, the property is within 0.5 miles (10 minutes level walk) of a host of amenities to include Reading West Tran Station and regular Buses as well as a wealth of Shops, Cafes, Pubs, Supermarkets including Tesco Extra (24 hour), Gym, Library and Recreation Ground.
Approached via Covered Storm Porch with Front door to Entrance Hall, the Ground Floor comprises of 'open plan' dual aspect 26' Living Room with built in storage cupboards, bleached wood effect laminate flooring and bay window. the rear aspect Kitchen has been thoughtfully designed and boasts ample storage and integrated Oven, Hob and Dishwasher. There is also space for an American Style Fridge Freezer.
The open staircase from the Living Room leads up to First Floor Landing which gives access to 2 'double' Bedrooms both measuring in excess of 12' with Bedroom 2 boasting a feature original cast iron fireplace. The separate First Floor Bathroom is outstanding with re-fitted four piece suite including large Shower enclosure, vanity unit under large wall basin and 'love' Bath. There is also a large 'airing cupboard' housing gas fired combination boiler. The enclosed 'Courtyard Style' Rear Garden is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and enjoys a westerly aspect.
This outstanding property must be viewed to be truly appreciated. Please call West & Central Reading Office on 0118 958 3333
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51174492.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27336650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.