3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharlbury Lane, Basingstoke
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 18ft Dual aspect kitchen diner
- 18ft Dual aspect lounge
- Luxury fully integrated kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Galleried landing
- Private 2 level garden
- Parking to the rear for a large car as well as a shed and more parking outside the property
EPC band: B
Yopa are delighted to be able to offer this fantastically presented and spacious double fronted traditionally family home. Built with 2 well planned floors of accommodation including dual aspect ground floor reception rooms, 3 double bedrooms with a large master bedroom, a large en-suite, family bathroom and a lovely galleried landing to the first floor.
The spacious ground floor enjoys an 18ft dual aspect lounge with french doors onto the rear garden with a cloakroom in the entrance hall and a stunning 18ft kitchen dining room or kitchen breakfast room (if you wish to use the large lounge as a lounge diner). The fully integrated luxury 18ft kitchen offers an extensive range of well fitted eye and base level units with a stainless steel built in oven, gas hob and concealed extractor hood. There is also a fully tiled floor and a large pantry cupboard.
The first floor boosts a lovely galleried landing with a large window overlooking the garden. Unusually for modern homes this house offers 3 good sized double bedrooms with a large master bedroom and a 3 piece en-suite with a double length shower cubicle. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nearly of equal size with bedroom 3 offering dual aspect windows. There is a 3 piece family bathroom with wall mounted pressurised shower and shower screen.
The outside offers a 2 level garden with a large patio area and steps up to the child friendly lawn. Further steps lead up to the back gate and a spacious oversized car port with parking for a large car and a shed as well as plenty of parking to the front of the property on the road.
With only a handful of these traditional layout houses built in modern developments, they are ideal family homes as both parents and children can sleep on the same floor. We expect a high level of interest so an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.