3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom brand new mid-terraced home
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Central location
- High Specification
- EPC energy rating B (85)
Living in style has never been easier and why would you settle for anything else than this superb elegant townhouse found in a highly convenient spot with the close access to all the historic seaside town to Dover has to offer.No expense has been spared with some of the features on show, you will never have to worry who will be at your door again with the video entry phone system, which also opens the door remotely. Features such as de-misting mirror in the bathroom and AEG induction hob in the kitchen can be enjoyed by the new owners. The third bedroom ensures this home is an option as a family home with the en-suite cloakroom, but would also make a perfect office if need be. The living section of the home is a delight and works really well with the carefully designed light colours and luxury kitchen that will take your breath away. The two further bedrooms on the top floor give you space to get away from it all and relax. The family bathroom is a stunning room and ideal for a relaxing soak or a refreshing shower. Dover priory railway station with its fast link to London is nearby and living here also means there are wonderful road links via the nearby A2, A20 and A256 as well as being so close to the continent via Dover's famous port.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
We are proud to be able to create these well appointed and spacious homes and truly look forward to creating homes that any owner will really be proud of. Each of these homes will have a 10 year NHBC warranty and will be built by a reputable local builder that has undertaken many prestigious builds over the years. A lack of new build homes in the area provided us with an opportunity to provide some fabulous homes to those buyers looking to be closer to the town centre and the ongoing developments in the area. Please note: Internal images are of no. 11 Beaconsfield only.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 7'11 (2.49m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 8'0 (3.51m x 2.44m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'0 x 11'6 (4.58m x 3.51m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'1 (3.51m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 9'3 (3.48m x 2.82m)
- Garage: 15'5 x 11'8 (4.70m x 3.56m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51177225.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.