6 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Farm, Dunsville, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Offers in Excess of
Warren Farm is an equipped arable farm with significant development potential, extending to approximately 407 acres (164.7 Ha).
Offered to the market unencumbered with no overage or contract
• Two detached residential properties
• An excellent range of multi purpose farm buildings
• Residential and commercial development opportunity
• Potential mineral extraction on part
Warren Farm is situated in Dunsville which has a range of facilities, including a Primary School, a Doctors surgery and shopping facilities. A wider range of services can be found in nearby Doncaster, approximately 5 miles away. This includes History and Heritage sites, shopping, entertainment and sporting events. There are also local employment opportunities for residents and the surrounding population.
Warren Farm is currently a well maintained commercial arable farm extending to approximately 164.7 Ha (407 Ac) of arable land in regular, good size fields with easy access.
It adjoins the town of Dunsville and in places the M18 motorway and other public highways.
Subject to requisite planning permissions it offers significant development potential both for commercial and residential and unusually, is offered to the market with no overage clauses of any kind.
The Farm presents a unique opportunity for developer, investor and agricultural buyers and benefits from existing residential accommodation.
Property ref: 121_1822_4524315
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51178275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F.White, Alnwick - Land & Farms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.