2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Road, Leytonstone
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Luxury modern third floor purpose built flat
- 2 double bedrooms, balcony
- Well maintained development
- Gated allocated parking
- Heart of Leytonstone
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £390,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Marnie Court is a modern apartment block within the heart of Leytonstone. The local area has benefited from regeneration and investment due to the Olympic Park 'ripple effect'. Leytonstone Central Line station is only a short walk away, ideal for commuters. Leytonstone High Road has a wide range of amenities including newly opened coffee shops and the well regarded Red Lion pub offering a touch of 'shabby chic'.On entering the development you will be immediately impressed by the well maintained communal areas and lift service which takes you to the third floor. An unusually large open plan kitchen and living space is ideal for dining, perfect for dinner parties with direct access to a balcony, the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine on a sunny day.The apartment has spacious double bedrooms, ideal for friends and family to stay over in comfort.This stunning luxury apartment is sure to exceed all your expectations!This will attract a variety of buyers including first time buyers and investors looking to tap into the professional buy to let market.
What the Owner says:
Initially we were attracted to Leytonstone because of the vibrant up and coming High Road and fast direct access to the City and West End.Leytonstone has surpassed our expectations. There is a real diverse community here and is a great place for young people to live.Marnie Court is a really convenient location. There are some great eateries on the High Road which have excellent food and is extremely popular with local residents.This has been a very happy home for us.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'3 x 12'9 (5.26m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 8'7 (2.95m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 9'2 (4.07m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 8'6 (4.45m x 2.59m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51178410.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.