4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meadows, Wynyard
- Four Bedrooms Detached
- Double Drive & Double Garage
- South Facing Garden
- Kitchen/ With Integral Appliances
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
Offers In Excess Of £315,000
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE. NO ONWARD CHAIN. Northgate are pleased to offer to the market this four bedroom detached family home built by Taylor Wimpey. 'The Eskdale' is situated on this new and popular residential development situated at Wynyard Manor. Fitted with a range of extras this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Benefits include full UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, double garage and double drive providing off street parking. In brief the accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor W/C
Spacious Lounge With Double Doors To South Facing Garden
Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner With Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobed And En-Suite
Second Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobe
Two Further Bedrooms
South Facing Garden To Rear
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington - Signature . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.