2 bedroom terraced house for saleGanstead Way, Billingham
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
This TWO BEDROOM mid-terrace property has recently had a new central heating system installed. The accommodation also offers a lounge & kitchen to the ground floor, GARDENS to the front & rear with off street parking for two vehicles.
IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE this modern terraced property is well presented throughout and accommodation includes an entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a bathroom with white suite. The home has recently had new central heating system installed. Externally there are low maintenance gardens and parking for two vehicles.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door & window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to lounge & kitchen, stairs to landing.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden, radiator, t.v. point. electric fire with modern surround, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 10" ( 3.35m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen comprising of beech effect wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, free standing gas cooker.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, loft access, doors to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" into wardrobe x 8' 11" ( 3.61m into wardrobe x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, cupboard which houses water boiler.
Bath with overhead electric shower, wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, fully tiled.
Low maintenance rear garden with shingled, paved and decked areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51178584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.