2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitworth Road, Gosport, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Modern interior throughout
- Separate dining area
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £165,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
From the outside this property looks much like the others in the road, but step inside and you will see that we have something special here. Step through the porch into the lounge area. A stunning room with an eye-catching feature brick fireplace. Walk through the archway and you come into a separate dining area. Perfect for enjoying dinner with the family away from distractions in a lovely setting. Again with a delightful feature fireplace. A modern kitchen area is conveniently located immediately off the dining area. Designed to make the most of the available space and has ample space to store your kitchen gadgets and groceries. The bathroom is simply stunning and wouldn't look out of place in a luxury hotel. The current owners here are using the lean to as a utility/storage area, which provides useful access to the garden.On the first floor you will find the two bedrooms, both doubles, so plenty of space for you and any little ones or guests. The rear garden is very low maintenance, so sunny afternoons are spend enjoying the weather rather than working up a sweat maintaining it. The location is ideal, close to open parkland, shops schools and transport links.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for over twenty years this home has proved to be perfect in every way. The location and close proximity to the town has been very convenient for us. Nothing has been too far away. We have improved the home over the years and watched our children grow, spending many a day in our lovely rear garden. Having now outgrown the property we are looking to move on but will be very sad to leave.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'3 x 6'11 (2.52m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'5 (2.14m x 1.65m)
- Lean-To: 11'10 x 5'4 (3.61m x 1.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 9'10 (3.97m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'11 (3.20m x 3.02m)
- Front Courtyard
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51179676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.