3 bedroom terraced house for saleDames Road, Forest Gate, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Beautifully decorated throughout and ready to move into
- Close to Forest Gate Station
- Great transport links
- Local schools and amenities
- EPC energy rating E (48)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £525,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Looking for your ready made home? Then look no further, this stunning 3 bedroom terraced house in the heart of Forest Gate could be just what you are looking for!With Wanstead Flats and Forest Gate Station virtually on your doorstep, you can plan family days out or just take the children, some bats, footballs and a picnic and enjoy the sunshine whilst playing tennis, football or just letting the children run off some steam. There are local Cafe's if you want to pop out to meet friends for a spot of lunch, or head into Stratford Westfield, where you can spend the day either in the Olympic Park, shopping, bowling or even a trip to the Cinema!Once you have been out and around and enjoyed the surrounding area, it is time to sit back and relax in the comfort of your new home. Decorated to a high specification and with a large garden you can kick off your shoes and enjoy. Enjoy a lovely bubble bath, then prepare some snacks to enjoy in front of the television where you can all gather to finish off what has been a lovely family day, watching a movie together.Don't delay in viewing this property, there is so much on offer and with little work to do yourself except to make it your new family home. Call us today!!
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over 15 years and have enjoyed every moment watching our family grow and making many happy memories.The location for us was what drew us to this area, being in the Heart of Forest Gate and close to plenty of amenities, schools and transport links.We have enjoyed making this house our family home and am sure that the next owners will have as much enjoyment and fulfilment as we have had here over the years. We will be sad to leave but it is time for us to move on to a new adventure.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'3 x 11'1 (4.04m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Breakfast/Kitchen Area: 23'2 x 8'6 (7.07m x 2.59m) plus 23'2 at widest point x 14'1 (7.07m x 4.30m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 10'6 (4.35m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'1 (3.28m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 6'6 (2.36m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51180531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.