4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarehill Crescent, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- NO CHAIN
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- G/Floor Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & WC Cloaks
- Garage, CSS & Gardens
- EPC Rating: E
... NO CHAIN - IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE ...
* This delightful FOUR Bedroomed Detached Dormer Bungalow offers generously proportioned and neutrally presented living accommodation which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrade to create a superb family home, in this desirable residential area within close proximity to shops and amenities, and just 2.8 miles from the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Generous Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Ground Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Two First Floor Bedrooms and WC/Cloaks.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with borders of mature plants and trees, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Brick Built Garage with inspection pit (restricted access). To the rear of the property there is a concrete seating area, low maintenance pebbled garden and steps down to a lawn with a further seating area.
General - Gas central heating
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 170.8 sq.m./1838 sq.ft. (including eaves storage and garage)
Council Tax Band - E
Primary School Catchment area - Deer Park Primary School
Secondary School Catchment Area - Tupton Hall School
Entrance Porch - With a door giving access to the ...
Entrance Hall - Having a useful built-in storage cupboard.
Living Room - 6.20m x 3.94m (20'4 x 12'11) - A most generous reception room with windows to the front and side elevations.
This room has a wall mounted gas fire, brick hearth and side plinth for TV/Audio standing.
An open plan staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Kitchen - 4.22m x 2.69m (13'10 x 8'10) - A good sized kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen is part tiled and fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a slot-in cooker.
There is vinyl flooring and a door leading out onto the rear garden.
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.77m (10'9 x 9'1) - A second good sized reception room with window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Four - 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9 x 9'8) - A rear facing double bedroom.
Spacious Bathroom - Being fully tiled and containing a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Bedroom Three - 4.32m x 3.30m (14'2 x 10'10) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes with mirror doors along one wall.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.98m x 4.50m (16'4 x 14'9) - A generous front facing double bedroom having built-in storage cupboards. A door gives access to useful eaves storage space.
Wc - Containing a 2-piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Bedroom Two - 4.47m x 4.24m (14'8 x 13'11) - A second generous rear facing double bedroom with a door to useful eaves storage space.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with borders of mature plants and trees, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Brick Built Single Garage with inspection pit (restricted access).
To the rear of the property there is a concrete seating area, low maintenance pebbled garden and steps down to a lawn with a further paved seating area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27337202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.