3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Road, Bulford, SALISBURY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Very spacious
- Well decorated throughout
- Newly fitted "Howdens" kitchen
- New windows
- Large rear garden
A very spacious three bedroom property in the village of Bulford. With newly fitted "Howdens" kitchen, new windows and good size rear garden.
A very spacious 3 bedroom semi detached property with a large rear garden. This home is well decorated with a log burner in the lounge, new windows and a recently fitted Howdens kitchen. Must be a cash sale as a Reema construction.
Lounge 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, door to dining room. fireplace housing woodburner, television point, laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, larder cupboard, ceramic tiling, door to rear garden and dining room.
Stairs from hallway, loft access.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 1" inc wardrobe ( 4.29m x 2.77m inc wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, television point, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 15' 1" ( 3.12m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" to bulkhead ( 2.95m x 2.18m to bulkhead )
With double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed door to the front, under stairs space, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, WC, part tiling.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn with flower borders, parking bay, path to the front door. Side access/bin path.
Rear Garden: Private garden with mature trees, flower and shrub borders, rear access to country walk.
Large brick built outbuilding with double glazed door, power, light and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51181071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME103259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.