4 bedroom detached house for saleGlanville Road, Tavistock
- Traditional Detached Property
- Gas Fired Heating & Partial Double Glazing
- Versatile Accommodation
- Four Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Established Gardens
A deceptively spacious, detached, colonial style chalet property set in an elevated location overlooking the town to Whitchurch beyond, yet close to the town centre and countryside walks. The accommodation, which is set over two floors and would be great for families, offers four well-proportioned rooms on the ground floor (which can be used as either reception rooms or bedrooms) with a further three rooms on the first floor. There is a bathroom on the first floor and a shower room on the ground floor, allowing the potential to create a self-contained annexe if some alteration were made. At the rear, and overlooking the garden, is a galley style kitchen with utility beyond (which could be a second kitchen, if required). Set back from Glanville Road, so away from the road and noise therefore making it great for pets and children, the gardens are enclosed and at the side is a parking area leading to the garage at the rear. There is a studio in the garden with power and light connected. There is a lawn and central flower border and at the front there is a terrace which enjoys far reaching views over fields and moorland in the distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51182364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.